Island Breeze Luau
Taking place in the heart of Kailua-Kona at King Kamehameha the Great's former estate, the Island Breeze Luau invites you to an evening of celebrating Hawaiian culture. Enjoy a lavish island-style buffet dinner, cultural presentations and a fantastic Polynesian show with music and dances from Hawaii as well as greater Polynesia.
Your evening begins with a warm welcome and the opportunity to watch or participate in hula & storytelling. Witness the arrival of the Royal Court. Following these cultural presentations is the luau feast, featuring kalua pork, fresh fish, grilled beef and island produce, as well as an open bar. After dinner, enjoy "He 'Ohana Kakou" – Island Breeze's newest production.
- Held on the shores of scenic Kamakahonu Bay at King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel in Kailua-Kona
- Island Breeze Luau has been named "Best of West Hawaii" since 2000
- Opportunity to learn about hula & storytelling
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian buffet plus an open bar
- Royal procession representing King Kamehameha and his legacy
- Spectacular Polynesian revue – live entertainment
Luau Buffet Menu (subject to change without notice):
- Toss Green Salad with Dressing
- Local Macaroni Salad
- Three Bean Salad
- Namasu Japanese Cucumber Salad
- Lomi Salmon
- Local Style Poke
- Fried Tofu Poke
- Steamed Rice
- Steamed Sweet Potato
- Kona Style BBQ Chicken
- Fresh Island Style Seared Fish
- Kalua Pork
- Bread Pudding
- Housemade Banana Bread
- Chocolate Cake
- Coffee- Regular and Decaffeinated
- Hot Tea
- Hosted Standard Bar
- No-Host Premium Bar (Available for Purchase)
Island Breeze Luau
Kailua Kona Luau
Big Island Luau
- Where and When:
- Please check-in at the monarchy room at the lobby of the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel at 5:30 pm.
Festivities end at approximately 8:00 pm.
The Island Breeze Luau is held on the historic grounds of the King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel, which is located adjacent to the pier at Kailua Bay, on Palani Road in Kailua-Kona.
Parking is available at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. Validation is given at the luau (parking validations are subject to change without notice).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday
- 2.5 hours
- Island Breeze Luau