Ho'omau - A Mai Grille Luau
Currently unavailable until further notice.
Experience a Hawaiian luau in the heart of Waikoloa on the Big Island's Kohala Coast. The Ho'omau Luau menu features a variety of delicious foods prepared by Mai Grille Restaurant, which was elected as Best Chef in 2018 by Best Chefs America. After the big luau feast, sit back and watch the exciting Polynesian luau show with music and dances from Tahiti, Samot, New Zealand and Hawaii. Enjoy an evening of island-style foods and entertainment!
- Small and intimate Hawaiian luau with delicious foods from Mai Grille Restaurant
- Luau show features songs and dances from across Polynesia
- Shell lei greeting
- Hand-crafted Mai Tais and other classic cocktails: 1 Mai Tai included for regular admission and 2 Mai Tais included for VIP admission (guests must be age 21+ to consume alcoholic beverages)
- Delicious dinner (see menu below)
- Ho'io Salad: Hamakua Coast Fern Shoot Salad with Tomato and Onion finished wtih Green Onion Vinaigrette
- Chef Allen's Poi Cup: Fresh Poi topped with Lomi Tomato and chopped House Made Bacon
- Chicken Laulau: Waipio Luau Leaf and Poi, Waimea Sweet Potato
- *Vegetarian Laulau available with 1 week advance notice: Waipio Luau Leaf and Poi, Waimea Sweet Potato and Pumpkin
- Kalua Big Island Pork: Big Island Pork wrapped in Ti Leaf and smoked overnight
- Roasted Seasonal Kona Catch: Lilikoi with Miso and Brown Butter
- Paniolo Steak: Parker Ranch Beef, Coffee Spice Rub
- Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes: Caramelized Pineapple, 5 Spices, Scoop of Coconut Ice Cream
Please note: Menu is subject to change.
A Mai Grille Luau
Big Island Luau
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:30 pm at Waikoloa Beach Golf Course, 600 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96738 View Map
- Accessibility: Wheelchair & stroller accessible (including all transportation and surfaces). Service animals are allowed.
Infants must sit on lap. Infant seats are available.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours