Hawaii Loa Luau – Fairmont Orchid
Enjoy a musical journey of Tahiti and Hawaii as you taste the local culinary delicacies. Taking place on the beautiful grounds at the Fairmont Orchid, the Hawaii Loa Luau invites you to a journey through the Pacific you will never forget.
Hawaii Loa Luau showcases beautiful hula dancers and talented musicians who share the tales of Polynesia's brave and courageous voyagers - as they traveled from Tahiti to the remote Hawaiian Islands and established this land.
Preferred Seating: Includes seating towards the front of the performance, a shorter line, a souvenir lei, appetizers at the table (see menu for Alii Platter below), and service for drinks at the table.
- Three hour dinner and luau show located on Kohala Coast, centered around four fishponds
- Luau buffet features succulent island dishes
- Open bar serving standard cocktails and tropical drinks
- Spectacular Polynesian revue
- Learn about Hawaiian crafts, hula and culture
Luau Buffet Menu:
Alii Platter (for VIP guests on a Wooden Tray)
- Fresh Pineapple
- Papaya-Pineapple Salad with Fresh Mint
- Dried Bananas, Papaya, Mango
- Half Coconut filled w/Dried Coconut
- Li Hing Mui Macadamia Nuts
- Dried Ahi. Ika & Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Poke Station Iced Cold Station
- Spicy Kimchi Tako Octopus
- Ogo Seaweed & Maui Onion Salad
- Ahi Limu Koho
- Ahi Avocado
- Spicy Shellfish
- Surimi Crab & Broccoli
- Garlic Sesame Edamame Soy Beans
- Pipikaula Dried Beef & Tomato
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Cucumber Namasu
- Bean Sprout Salad
- Molokaʻi Sweet Potato Salad
- Kimchi Cabbage
- J.A Farms Spinach Leafs & Heirloom Lettuces
Hot Food Station
- Teriyaki BBQ Chicken
- Miso Glazed Hawaiian Butterfish
- Kiawe Wood Smoked Kalua Pork
- Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles
- Calrose Rice Furikake
- Taro Rolls
From the Grill
- Kalbi Style Hawaiian Low Line Beef w/Ginger Soy Glaze
- Sugar Cane Skewered Shrimp Yakitori
- Mini Hot Dogs
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- Hawaiian Dark Chocolate Lava Cake w/Tahitian Vanilla and Raspberry Sauce
- Pineapple Pie w/Macadamia Nut
- Molokai Banana Bread
- Coconut Cream Tapioca w/Mango & Lilikoi
- Big Island Fruit Salad w/Lychee
Hawaii Loa Luau
- Where and When:
Check in at 5:30 pm.
Location: Fairmont Orchid, 1 N Kaniku Dr, Waimea, HI 96743 View Map
The Hawaii Loa Luau reservations desk is located at the Plantation Estate at the Fairmont Orchid. Vouchers must be turned in for luau tickets at the reservations desk.
Both complimentary valet parking and self parking are available at the Fairmont Orchid.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Children age 5 and under are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Saturdays and additional days throughout the summer
- 3 hours
- Hawaii Loa Luau