Hawaii Loa Luau – Fairmont Orchid
Enjoy a musical journey of Tahiti and Hawaii as you taste the local culinary delicacies. Taking place on the beautiful grounds at the Fairmont Orchid, the Hawaii Loa Luau invites you to a journey through the Pacific you will never forget.
Hawaii Loa Luau showcases beautiful hula dancers and talented musicians who share the tales of Polynesia's brave and courageous voyagers - as they traveled from Tahiti to the remote Hawaiian Islands and established this land.
Preferred Seating: Includes seating towards the front of the performance, a shorter line, a souvenir lei, appetizers at the table (see menu for Alii Platter below), and service for drinks at the table.
- Set in a stunningly beautiful orchard at the Fairmont Orchid, next to Kalahuipua'a, a site where in the old Hawaii kings would gather and feast (Kalahuipua'a means the gathering place for chiefs)
- Luau buffet features succulent island dishes
- Open bar serving standard cocktails and tropical drinks
- Spectacular Polynesian revue
Luau Buffet Menu:
Alii Platter (for VIP guests on a Wooden Tray)
- Ika & Teriyaki Beef Jerky
- Fresh Pineapple
- Dried Bananas, Papaya, Mango
- Half Coconut filled w/Dried Coconut
- Le Hing Macadamia Nuts
- Dried Ahi
Poke Station – Served Cold
- Pipikaula Dried Beef & Tomato
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Cucumber Namasu
- Bean Sprout Salad
- Spicy Kim Chee Tako Octopus
- Ogo Seaweed & Maui Onion Salad
- Ahi Limu Kohu
- Ahi Avocado
- Spicy Shellfish
- Surimi Crab & Broccoli
- Garlic Sesame Edamame Soy Beans
- Namasu Carrot & Daikon
- Kimchai Cabbage
- J.A. Farms Spinach Leafs & Heirloom Lettuces
Hot Food Station
- Teriyaki BBQ Chicken
- Miso Glazed Hawaiian Butterfish
- Kiawe Smoked Kalua Pork
- Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles
- Ginger Buttered Breadfruit
- Cal Rose Rice Furikake
- Lau Lau & Poi
- Kalbi Style Hawaiian Low Line Beef Ginger Soy Glaze
- Sugar Cane Skewered Shrimp Yakitori
Keiki (Kids) Menu
- Corn Dogs
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Taro Rolls
- Pineapple Pie w/ Macadamia Nut Streusel
- Hawaiian Dark Chocolate Lava Cake w/ Raspberry Sauce
- Molokai Banana Bread
- Coconut Cream Tapioca
- Mango & Lilikoi Big Island Fruit Salad w/ Lychee
Hawaii Loa Luau
- Where and When:
Check in at 5:30 pm.
Location: Fairmont Orchid, 1 N Kaniku Dr, Waimea, HI 96743 View Map
The Hawaii Loa Luau reservations desk is located at the Plantation Estate at the Fairmont Orchid. Vouchers must be turned in for luau tickets at the reservations desk.
Both complimentary valet parking and self parking are available at the Fairmont Orchid.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Children age 5 and under are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Hawaii Loa Luau