Haleo Luau is closed as of May 1, 2021. However, to
accommodate our guests who would love to experience a Hawaiian luau,
additional nights have been added to our sister luau, the Island Breeze Luau, which takes place on the historic grounds of the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel in Kailua-Kona.
Located at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, Haleo Luau is held every Monday on beautiful grounds overlooking a serene bay. This luau is truly a unique Polynesian experience that should not be missed.
The luau celebrates the history of the Keauhou area. From the birth of King Kamehameha III to the surfing stories of He'eia Bay, Haleo Luau's musicians and dancers will take you on a journey through a special time in Hawaii's history.
Learn about the battle of Kuamo'o and how Kamehameha III bridged the gap of ancient traditions as he brought the people of his kingdom into a "new era" in Hawaii. Enjoy a traditional Hawaiian luau feast that's accompanied by live music serenades, followed by the spectacular luau show.
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in hula dancing & story telling that take place before dinner
- Luau dinner features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Chips & Dip:
On the table served family style
- Potato & Taro Chips
- Shoyu Poke - cut into smaller pieces
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
Shared Family Style
- Bread & Butter Service
- Hoio Salad
- Soy Stained Glass Noodle Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato
- Teriyaki Steak
- Kalua Pork & Baby Bok Choy
- Coconut Scented Jasmine Rice
- Pan Roasted Local Catch with Mango Butter sauce
- Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, & Papaya Seed Dressing
Kieki (kids) Menu
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:30 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
- New Enhanced Safety Measures The Haleo Luau at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay wants to ensure that all our guests and performers feel safe. Therefore, each party will have their own table to enjoy dinner and the luau performance, as we no longer offer communal seating. Also, we will be offering family style and plated meal service for our Hawaiian inspired cuisine. Pre-show activities from our stage, include hula lessons and compelling stories of Hawaiian history. Face coverings are required throughout the hotel and luau grounds when not seated.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) is not provided a plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours
- Haleo Island Breeze Productions