Located at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, Haleo Luau is held every Monday on beautiful grounds overlooking a serene bay. This luau is truly a unique Polynesian experience that should not be missed.
The luau celebrates the history of the Keauhou area. From the birth of King Kamehameha III to the surfing stories of He'eia Bay, Haleo Luau's musicians and dancers will take you on a journey through a special time in Hawaii's history.
Learn about the battle of Kuamo'o and how Kamehameha III bridged the gap of ancient traditions as he brought the people of his kingdom into a "new era" in Hawaii. Enjoy a traditional Hawaiian luau feast that's accompanied by live music serenades, followed by the spectacular luau show.
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in cultural activities that take place before dinner
- Luau buffet features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Chips & Dip:
On the table served family style
- Potato & Taro Chips
- Shoyu Poke - cut into smaller pieces
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Kimchi Dip
Shared Family Style
- Bread & Butter Service
- Hoio Salad
- Soy Stained Glass Noodle Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato
- Teriyaki Steak
- Kalua Pork & Baby Bok Choy
- Coconut Scented Jasmine Rice
- Pan Roasted Local Catch with Mango Butter sauce
- Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, & Papaya Seed Dressing
Kieki (kids) Menu
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:15 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
- Covid Measures:
All guests must wear a mask unless seated at their assigned table.
Please maintain acceptable social distancing standards from other parties and staff whenever possible.
If you are feeling unwell, showing symptoms, or experiencing a fever please refrain from attending the luau.
Hand Sanitizing stations are available.
Seating is restaurant style and tables are spread 6ft apart and seat a maximum of 10 guest to comply with county regulations. Larger parties will have to split to different tables.
Buffet features attendants to serve food and tables are called up to the buffet to avoid lines and allow spacing.
All staff are temperature and symptom checked.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours
- Haleo Island Breeze Productions